Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Playlist for Fall











Since fall's is just around the corner, I decided to make up a playlist to fit the soon to come chilly days. I think music that's beautiful and haunting fits the feeling of autumn perfectly, so here are the songs I chose--

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
We Don't Eat - James Vincent McMorrow
Young Guns - Moonlight Bride
Love is Blindness - cover by Jack White
Stacks - Bon Iver
Song for Zula - Phosphorescent
Christmas TV - Slow Club
Broadripple is Burning - Margot and the Nuclear So & Sos
Not So Sure - Joe Pug
Paper Aeroplane - Angus & Julia Stone
Video Games - Lana Del Rey
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men


I also snapped a few photos that reminded me of the onset of fall-








Hope you like the music and photos!
xoxo
Emma

8 comments:

  1. i love your photos!

    www.daysoffLA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana Del Rey! ♥ I like these songs and I'll listen to them soon. :)
    Btw, great photos.

    http://elliemaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are back to blogging a bit more regularly. I enjoy the glimpses into your interests & finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! I'm going to do my best to start blogging more! I've been very inspired lately!

      Delete
  4. The cats adorable and I love lana del ray!

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! And I know, isn't she the best?! :D

      Delete