Thursday, August 1, 2013

Braided Bun

The other day I was trying to find something interesting to do with my hair, and after failing miserably at attempting a hair bow, I decided to just try a braided bun. It ended up being incredibly easy!


Here's how- 

Make a high ponytail. It's okay if it's a little messy! 

Then braid the ponytail.
Then twist the braid around just like what you would do with a regular bun and secure it with bobby pins.

That's all! I think it's perfect for hot summer days. It's super easy and I love the way it looks! <3

xoxo
Emma

6 comments:

  1. that looks so pretty! Chloe x

    realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you : ) I checked out your blog, it's lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bun looks really pretty and girly! :) I'll try it!

    elliemaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my hair was bit longer to try this. Looks really pretty in your hair :)

    Harian. x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair color is gorgeous, and i love this look!!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete