Monday, September 2, 2013

Liebster Award!

I was nominated by Harian for the Liebster Award. Thanks so much for nominating me! (check out her lovely blog here)
Here are the questions-

1. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always loved reading blogs, so I thought I’d start one myself! It’s a great way to share your interests, and see that there are people out there who enjoy the same things you do.

2. Who is your role model?
Emma Watson or, if I were to pick one from the past, Audrey Hepburn. Emma is a wonderful fashion icon and actor, but she still stays true to herself and has great character. And Audrey because I love her in old movies (especially Wait Until Dark), and she is such a beauty and inspiration. Her style is so classic. 

3. What are your 3 best beauty items?
My favourite three beauty products (as of right now) would have to be Maybelline Color Whisper in Cherry On Top, Benefit Bad Gal mascara, and VS Illuminating Face Powder in Next to Nude.

4. What are your favourite beauty brands?
I use a lot of different brands.. I think Benefit is really fun and has a lot of interesting products. I also like lipsticks by Maybelline. 

5. When is your favourite fashion season?
Maybe fall just because you can wear a sweater one day and a dress the next! I also love layering so fall works perfectly for that! 

6. If you could have any fashion related item in the world what would it be? Juicy Couture Sophia Mini Bag with Stones in white! It’s sooo pretty!

7. What's your favourite book or magazine?
My favourite book right now is probably The Little Prince

8. Who or what is your inspiration?
There is so much that inspires me. Like honestly I get inspired by some of the most random things.. I keep a little blank sketchbook where I glue pictures of things that inspire me (things out of magazines, photographs, stuff like that). And a lot of people inspire me, too. Like some of my friends, my brother, and some photographers and designers that I really like. 

9. What's your dream/ life goal?
I’m definitely a dreamer so there are lots of things I want out of my life. I want to spend time in different cities and adventure through meadows. I want to be able to live my life freely and not get stuck doing something boring or that I don’t enjoy. Career-wise I’m not really sure, but I’m interested in fashion design as well as styling and photography. I’ve always wanted an apartment that overlooks the city and at night I can listen to records and work on projects and look outside at the pretty lights and then be able to wake up and go down the street to a little cafe to drink some early morning coffee. 

10. Where is the favourite place you've visited?
I really love Chicago. But there are lots more places I want to visit that I’m sure I’ll love!

11. What're your travel essentials?
I like to bring a couple pairs of skinny jeans, a couple dresses, some sweaters or tops, a few light beauty products, my camera, a sketchbook, sometimes a flower crown or two, annndd ah I know there’s more but I can’t think! (well of course my toothbrush and stuff like that haha!)

I nominate-
1. Rebecca
2. Monica
3. Ellie
4. Mia
5. Ada
6. Natassa
7. Chloe
8. Lydia
9. Phillipa
10. Karla
11. Lizzy

Here are my questions-
1. What inspires you?
2. Do you prefer the city, or do you like the country?
3. What's your favourite way to wear your hair?
4. Do you like dresses or jeans better?
5. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
6. What's your favourite thing to do on rainy days?
7. Which colour do you like best for fall?
8. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
9. What's your favourite movie?
10. Who is your fashion icon?
11. When do you like to blog the most?

Thanks again, Harian, for nominating me! Sorry it took so long to get this post up!

xoxo
Emma

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for being nominated, I was nominated too and i love reading other people's answers! I just discovered your blog and its gorgeous, love your style! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're so sweet!

      I'll go check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, thank you so much for nominating me! I'll get a post up on this soon :)
    And congrats for being nominated yourself!
    Rebecca xo
    www.rebeccaruby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete